Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 6

Last week I was only able to go to my mentor site thursday due to their class field trip. When I came inside the class, the students were doing a math test so I helped sort papers for my mentor teacher. It was interesting to see how she liked to sort things. I can tell that she likes to get ahead which is good because it helps be prepared. The students wanted to read the play they were working on with me when they were done with their test. Unfortunately I did not have enough time. They were disappointed, but I'll be seeing them a lot this year so there is still plenty of time left. I'm am very surprised at how accepting the student's are of me. They get really excited when I come in. Last year, in the first grade class, there was not nearly as much excitement from the students. I think this may be because I am more involved this year than I was last year, at least in terms to the first semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment